RealLegal E-Transcript provides attorneys with .ptx files that can be delivered via email or CD, which allows for annotation.
Maneuver through your files with ease.
Hyperlinked Word Index and Transcript:
Adding function and management capabilities, the hyperlinked word index electronically links page and line numbers in the transcript cutting down on time spent searching and summarizing transcripts.
This feature allows attorneys to:
- Click on a word within an index – takes you there!
- Click on page and line numbers in the index – takes you there!
- Search words using a find button – Viola!
- Use “previous” and “next” buttons for quick searches – your time is valuable!
RealLegal E-Transcript Bundle:
The RealLegal E-Transcript bundle makes it easier for attorneys to interpret and work with the transcript. Using the bundle, attorneys can view multiple electronic transcripts and scanned exhibits. Using free viewing software, clients can search the files and print full and condensed transcripts with word index and exhibits.
The first time you receive a .ptx formatted transcript, you will need to download the free E-Transcript Viewer. Once you have installed the viewer, save the .ptx file to your computer. Double click on the .ptx file, which will then launch the viewer.
Customized Printing Options:
Users have many different print options when working with an E-Transcript including:
- Print full-sized or condensed transcripts
- Specify the number of transcript pages on a sheet
- Print the notes section
- Print the questions and/or answers in bold
- Dictate desired number of columns in the word index
- Print single transcripts, condensed transcripts (up to 16 pages per sheet), and word indices
Receiving files electronically requires only a free RealLegal E-Transcript viewer.
Producing Secure, Custom-Formatted & Signed Transcripts
RealLegal E-Transcript technology is the benchmark for electronic transcripts and the standard delivery format for litigators nationwide.
E-Transcript files ensure page and line integrity, allow for custom formatting and offer the security of a tamperproof electronic signature. The free E-Transcript Viewer is all that’s needed to view an E-Transcript. Unlike other formats, E-Transcript files are also compatible with Westlaw Case Notebook and other popular litigation software.