For the iPhone, iPod, and iPad
We have two Apple applications, one for the iPhone and one for the iPad. There are two options for downloading the app.
For Android Phones & Devices
From your Android phone, download the app directly from the Android Market. Tap the Android Market icon, tap Apps, tap the search button, then type in Mobile Transcript.
Once the Mobile Transcript icon appears, tap on the icon, then tap the “Install Free” button.
For more information on the Mobile Transcript application for Android phones and devices, click on the “Get Android App” button below.
For BlackBerry Devices
Designed for Lawyers
- Mobile Transcript files are not only optimized for your wireless device, but the files are interactive, with many user options within the app, such as highlighting testimony and exporting deposition summaries to associates, experts and legal assistants
- The Mobile Transcript app was specifically designed for lawyers and automatically logs billable time in itemized detail of the transcripts reviewed, which the lawyer may later export out in Excel or PDF to a bookkeeper
- The lawyer’s account also acts as an online transcript repository, which the lawyer may log in at any time, using a computer, in order to access billable time logs and copies of transcripts in PDF format
Mobile Application Security
- Mobile Transcript files are uploaded and accessed through a 128-bit encryption process
- Our servers employ bank-level SSL security protection
- Lawyers access transcripts by logging into an app, requiring a username and password, which adds another layer of security for the protection of their confidential transcripts
- Emailed PDF files reside on your wireless device, which is accessible to anyone who may pick up or use that device other than you