Network’s mobile video conferencing enables you to depose your witness from the comfort of your own office.
Whether you are three offices, three blocks or three time zones apart, experience the ease, convenience and cost savings of video conferencing with Network Reporting. Our state-of-the-art mobile video equipment allows you to remotely depose witnesses or communicate with clients without leaving the comfort of your office or conference room.
Simply call our central office and we’ll make the arrangements to come to you and the others you need to see and hear.
Save time. Save money. Eliminate the stress of travel today!
Key features and benefits include:
- Remotely depose witness from your own office
- Resolve cases faster by deposing witness from anywhere at any time
- Less expensive than other video conferencing options
- Includes chat and desktop sharing functions
- Encrypted 100% secure online transmission between locations
- Save time, costs and hassles of travel
- High quality audio and video
- Easy setup and all equipment supplied by Network
Network Reporting brings Video Conferencing to You!
Our video conferencing advantages are:
- View your witness “face to face” right from your office.
- Portable, user friendly equipment delivered and monitored by Network’s IT department.
- Connect participants in multiple locations. Split screens allow for multiple parties to view one another.
- Maximize productivity by eliminating the hassles of traffic, airports, weather, etc.
- Save time and money – no travel expenses.
- Affordable. Our video conferencing saves time and money when compared to the costs of face-to-face meetings.
Discover the ease, convenience and cost-savings of video conferencing. Call us for more information or to schedule a free Lunch and Learn Demonstration with your firm.